how do i pay seller for items that i had refunded then received later

loriroy
Community Member

Hi There,

I requested a refund for four items that I did not receive by the date the seller/s said they would arrive (I actually waited for several days before requesting a refund) in any case I was refunded for those items by the seller/s and now I have no idea how to pay them for these items now that I have received them.  You input and direction would be very much appreciated.

Thanks You

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

First of all, thank you on behalf of all ebay sellers for being honest about the tardy arrival of your presumably untraced order(s). Thank you very much. 

Second, contact the seller(s) to let them know your items have arrived safely. Tell them you would now like to pay them back. It is easily done, via paypal but your seller will probably want to know ahead of time what the money is for and from whom. Plus, they might have gotten into hot water with ebay for Item(s) Not Received and they can now attempt to have those incidents struck from their account. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Go to Paypal  -> Send Money

There is a text box

Use it to include the original eBay transaction number as well as the original PP transaction number and the PP refund number.

The seller does already have those, but this will make it a little easier to inform eBay about the correction and get those Defects removed from her account.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply