ibought 2 lots of comics want to pay them and they dont want what do i do

bnfm2010
Community Member

I HAVE BOUGHT 2 LOTS OF COMICS AND I WANT TO PAY FOR THEM BUT THEY WONT LET ME PAY FOR THEM CUZ THEY SAID THEY DONT SHIP TO CANADA I KEEP EMAILING THE SELLER AND DONT ANSWER ME BUT I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES THAT I HAVE 2 ITEMS THAT ARE UNPAID BUT THEY ACCEPT MY PAYMENTS WHAT TO I DO AND IT ALSO PREVENTS ME FROM CONTINUING TO BUY ON EBAY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

You bid on two lots without checking to see if the seller ships to Canada and what he would charge if he decided to make an exception to his policy.

You have two ways to deal with this.

You can decide to agree with the seller that you will not be buying the lots. Contact him through the listing (which you should have done before bidding) and ask for a Mutual Cancellation.

This will end the transaction for both of you and the seller will get his fees back.

You can ask the seller to ship to you by USPS First Class International. Let him know (politely) that this service is Delivery Confirmed and that it carries up to four pounds of product.

He doesn't have to agree to either of these.

He could Report you as an Unwanted Bidder. He could start an Unpaid Item Dispute which would give you an Unpaid Item Strike for each of the lots. Most sellers have automatic Blocks against bidders with Strikes.

But accept that this is a problem of your own making and work to find an acceptable solution to both you and the seller.

Politely.--- Captain Malcolm Reynolds.

Ask a Question