paypal issues

Dear People,

Many of you have experienced the horror of PayPal and it's questionable conduct. PayPal can do what they want, because there is not control over them. Even eBay acts as if they are not affiliated with PayPal. Recently I again became victim of PayPal. They have placed a hold on my account and when I called them they said there wasn't a hold. Yet when I started placing screen shots on twitter and Facebook, they suddenly acknowledged that there was a hold. People, this is called fraud.

When I called them again, they said one moment we connect you to a supervisor and then they just disconnected me. That would not happen with a real bank. They refuse to call back, but messaged me asking me to call them back, although they caused the issue. Guess the call centre is overwhelmed with people asking where their money is.

Contact your local government representation and ask them to keep PayPal employees and it's owners accountable for harassment, questionable conduct and theft. We need PayPal under control of international government. The owners need to be confronted with the problems they cause. Start writing your government

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

paypal issues

@alblaauw wrote:

Contact your local government representation and ask them to keep PayPal employees and it's owners accountable for harassment, questionable conduct and theft. We need PayPal under control of international government. The owners need to be confronted with the problems they cause. Start writing your government

I think most of us would hardly know where to begin.

So how about YOU go first and write to your government rep and then come back here and tell us all how it went, what was said, and how it all turned out for you.  That would give us something to go on.  

Message 2 of 2
latest reply