Calculate shipping cost button unresponsive on Paypal when trying to print shipping label

Hello,

I am having problems printing a shipping label on Paypal.  I have entered all my necessary information, I click on Calculate Shipping Cost button, then a pop up window appears requesting the phone number for the Ship To address, once I have entered that, I proceed to click on Calculate Shipping Cost button but nothing happens.  I have tried using different browsers, Firefox, Chrome and Explorer and have the same problem.  The last time I printed a shipping label through Paypal was back in March and I had no problems.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I called Paypal and they said it is an internal issue they are working on resolving. This is frustrating,  the old classic site was simpler to use.

Thank you

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Calculate shipping cost button unresponsive on Paypal when trying to print shipping label

Have you entered the phone number without spaces, hyphens or brackets?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Calculate shipping cost button unresponsive on Paypal when trying to print shipping label

@peterkat2020 wrote:

I am having problems printing a shipping label on Paypal.  I have entered all my necessary information, I click on Calculate Shipping Cost button, then a pop up window appears requesting the phone number for the Ship To address, once I have entered that, I proceed to click on Calculate Shipping Cost button but nothing happens.  I have tried using different browsers, Firefox, Chrome and Explorer and have the same problem.  The last time I printed a shipping label through Paypal was back in March and I had no problems.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I called Paypal and they said it is an internal issue they are working on resolving. This is frustrating,  the old classic site was simpler to use.

I didn't have that problem yesterday.

Things have been completely restructured in the last 4-6 weeks.

Are you set up with paypal so they have your Canada Post's Solutions for Small Business (Venture One) membership number (or CPC commercial number)? Now needed if printing directly from paypal.

eBay discounts apply only if you use the Print Shipping Label link from eBay.  Using paypal directly will give you the discounts that your Canada Post membership has.

Comparison shopping:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/The-Canada-Post-ebay-paypal-shipping-shell-game/m-p/37587...

-..-

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Have you entered the phone number without spaces, hyphens or brackets?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I tried your suggestion and entered the phone # without spaces and it worked!!!  That was the problem all along.  I completed and printed my shipping label.  Thank you so much for replying to my question.  🙂

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You're welcome. It caused me no end of consternation as well. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 6
latest reply