Help With Pay Pal

Is there a easy way to get your Pay Pal Invoice for a month. Since they changed it over to the new site I am completly lost and can't get the total.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Help With Pay Pal

It took a while, but I found it. From the summary page click on seller preferences. Then click on the little gear like thing beside the log out button. Click on my money and a link to statements will be (should be) on the bottom right side. Al 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Help With Pay Pal

Here's a quicker way. From the summary page click on > beside selling tools. Then click on reporting under manage payments. Al

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Help With Pay Pal

Hi Al,

THat works great, Thank you very much.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Help With Pay Pal

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi there  i need some help with my  pay pal  acount  it say to enter a valid phone number  i  put my phone number in  it wont  take i live in edmonton alberta  can some one help me witrh this issue thanks

@lukey9 wrote:

Is there a easy way to get your Pay Pal Invoice for a month. Since they changed it over to the new site I am completly lost and can't get the total.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Help With Pay Pal

hi there  i need some help with my  pay pal  acount  it say to enter a valid phone number  i  put my phone number in  it wont  take i live in edmonton alberta  can some one help me witrh this issue thanks

It might be easiest to phone Paypal and ask them about it.  If you have an account with them already, sign into your account, click on contact us at the bottom of the page.

If you don't have an account, go to paypal.ca -- click on contact at the the bottom of the page, then click on continue on the right side of the sign in page and follow directions from there.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply