How do I find out from my bank account what has been taken-code does not coincide with my orders x2.

debo-bonn
Community Member

I have ordered 4 items - 2 are being shipped - one is still sitting and the other is not being sent as received no money; howe er, there have been 4 transactions through my account - 2 of which the amount does not coincide with either of the orders that are stitting in wait. 

Please advise.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How do I find out from my bank account what has been taken-code does not coincide with my orders x2.

Could the difference be caused by the fact you purchased some items in US$ and the amounts were converted to Canadian dollars?

For details, you should log into your PayPal account where all the information is available, including currency conversion..

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If an item is being shipped through the global shipping program one transaction would be split into two amounts. Check to see if the two amounts total the cost of the item, shipping cost and import fees.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply