How to find shipping rates with the new format???

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not happy that PayPal wants to switch to a new format for the Shipping.  I prefer Classic as it is so much clear and easier to follow.  The new format is "ghost" too light and confusing.

And what more we cannot use "print label" and edit address to other country to check for the rates anymore.  With Classic we can do that.  How the heck did PayPal expect us to "know" what rates to charge to our eBay buyers for the shipping?  Anyone knew how we can find out the rates on PayPal site?? 

Right now I am not sure if there is a service of XpressPost to Spain or not.  With Classic I can find out but with the new format it prevents us from finding out.  We need to complain to PayPal about that.

And what more with the new format, they edit my apt # and "Canada" from the label and I had to write suite # and Canada every time myself!!  What is up with PayPal?

As U.S. President Bill Clinton said: "If it is not broken, don't fix it.  With Classic it is NOT Broken!!  Duh to PayPal.  Thanks for letting me vent my frustrations.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I haven't been able to use the new shipping format yet since I use more than 250 characters in my message to buyers on shipment. Make sure you send feedback about what's wrong every time you switch back to the classic view. It prompts to do so. Hopefully, paypal will eventually get the message. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did each time, like over 100.  I get to wonder if they 'REALLY WOULD LISTEN" to us.  It is looks like it is a done deal.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Yes, I'm a little worried it will be a done deal soon. 

At least for now we do still have access to the old format. 

The lack of characters in that message to buyers is a real problem for me. The classic format has room for 1,000 characters while the new is limited to 250. I need about twice that plus a little more. Not the full 1,000 but maybe as much as 750. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply