Not receiving notices of funds from Paypal AGAIN!

Really wish Paypal would get their act together. Earlier in the week I was not getting notices of funds received from Paypal at the time of receipt - then they would come 2 or even 3 days later. Then got one right one time so thought issue was fixed. This morning I got paid for 2 items - one I got the notice right away - the other still hasn`t come - only knew about it because I was listing items and noticed it said I had to ship 2 items. This is really frustrating for sellers and notice they still charge their fees so think they should do their job better!! My rant for the morning.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

All mine since last night (about six different notices for the various reasons you can get notified) came through as they should. Quickly. 

No issues here.

It's odd the way it affects some user but not others.

Although I have yet to check paypal shipping to see if it is operational. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks MJ. I do know that others were having problems earlier in the week cause someone had posted about it. Just wish it would work properly as it is annoying not to get the notices.  It is a pain to have to keep looking at your sold items to see if you got paid so you can ship. Hope they will get is sorted out and working properly every time in the very near future.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I totally agree. This is the third or fourth thread about it on ebay Canada in the past week. (Which probably means there are 30+ threads on ebay.com about it.) Paypal handles peoples' hard-earned money; they should never, ever allow themselves to be susceptible to piles of problems in every corner simultaneously as we have seen this week. I would not accept this kind of service from my bank so it stands to reason that if paypal wants to be seen as a leader in payment processing (and more) on a global stage, they need to get their stuff together.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Totally agree!!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

And as I vented my frustration on another thread, we are still as sellers on ebay expected to contort ourselves to ensure the buyer sees a seamless, perfect transaction despite that we might not even know we were paid for an item, and cannot print a label to ship it.

I think it unfair that we aren't given a window of defect-free time to work our magic solutions for these documented (not imagined) problems while paypal fixes the issues.

And I hardly think it would spell the beginning of the end of all standards for ebay sellers if we were to be cut some slack when problems get this big and this well-documented. It's not like this is an issue affecting three people, it's thousands of users being bothered by it. 

But that's just me. I'm an ant on the shore hollering at a pod of whales ten kilometres into the sea.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply