Paypal fails to display activity

This morning I signed on to paypal, picked an order and printed a shipping label. However, when I finished printing and I went back to the summary (about 11am EST) paypal told me it could not find any activity.

Signed out, cleared cache, signed in again still no activity.

Switched over to classic mode -- on the empty "Recent Activity" page, selected "Activity export" from the Statements menu on the right side, then clicked on "Basic Search"

All my History activity that I can't see in the new display is visible on the legacy side.So I have a temporary work-around.

So did paypal break for anyone else this morning or is it just me and my older Firefox browser?

-..-

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Now (11:55am EST) the "modern" version of paypal is working and displaying activity up to yesterday (while the legacy side displays all that plus today). Mixed in with "please try again" and "fatal error" messages -- I think I'll do something else for awhile...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I see the same thing you do - looks like they have updated their site and the activity isn't loading on the new page layout. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

This is the advantage to using postage stamps....YMMV

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Which I do for most items I ship. I'm rather fond of using stamps...

But not for an USA expedited parcel which does not have enough space for the postage required.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Glad you posted, I know it's not just my computer.

I've been having problems all day. I get the emails, and item shows paid in eBay, but when I go to print my label the transaction is not there. I waited 5 hours for one this morning, and now I have 2 more that show up everywhere but Paypal. Very frustrating because I can't print the shipping labels.

Last week, transactions were showing up everywhere else but I wasn't getting the emails. I'm not sure what's going on with computers and the internet these days, but things seem pretty prehistoric lately.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply