Yikes!! New horrible format!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I went to check my PayPal account and was horrified to see the most horrible new format.  I prefer the old format which is so easy to read and follow than this horrible new format.

Sure that PayPal no longer work with eBay but it DOESN'T MEAN they have to put in a new horrible format like this one!!  Please make it easy for us to read and to follow.  I am truly upset.

As President Clinton said on Ray Rachael show last month: "If they are not broken, don't fix them"!  Bravo to President Clinton.

Remember PayPal is "not above" President Clinton or laws, so please put the old format back.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The new format does not show the country in the address...ughh!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

When I logged into PayPal yesterday, I was forced to the new format.

Once in, there is a link to switch back to the old. So if you want, switch back.

We will all be forced to the new format eventually so I am going to switch back and forth while I can and learn the new site format. Useless change in my opinion but again it is to keep up with new design today for mobile users and the interface is dumbed down for those who need icons to do anything and not read.

At least PayPal only changes their interface every few years unlike eBay which is constant change (Monthly if not daily!). No way you can get comfortable on eBay and rely on experience using their site to find anything.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Used the new PayPal today also. I tried to mark an item as shipped without a tracking number. No can do. I had to use the suggested option "service rendered" and the order now shows "in Progress" instead of "shipped". Anyone know if that's how it should look?!? Old way, you just pressed no for tracking and it showed as "shipped". So because I don't charge an extra $10 for shipping I don't get the word "shipped" and instead I'm just "in progress"??? GRRRR!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If I don't use Paypal shipping I just mark my items as shipped on ebay which in turn marks them shipped on Paypal. But just now when I checked to see if it still worked this way I realized that when I didn't use Paypal shipping and they didn't know which carrier I used to mail the item, the Paypal info states that the item was shipped UPS which is not correct.....very odd.  I don't know how many buyers ever look at that info but I did write Paypal and ask about it because it isn't the right information. I'll update if I hear back from them.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply