Payments
Ready to connect with, learn from, and share your payments experiences with other members? Join the discussion and get tips from sellers to help you get the most from payments. Please note that this board is not a channel for 1:1 customer support. For time-sensitive or account-specific questions, please contact Payments Customer Service for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Regarding the listings of Coins, Paper Money & Bullion

Business sellers who regularly list in coins, paper money and bullion categories are being notified to register in phases to have eBay manage their payments. If you've received a notification to register, we recommend you do so by the deadline indica...

Identity confirmation?

A couple of days ago I logged into my PP acct. When inside, there was a notification open on the right side of the screen with this message: Before you can complete any transactions, you need to verify that you're the account holder. Please visit the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay fees and Paypal

I have 2 items for sale one is a set of 6 moleskine books and another is book of 2 if sold how do I know how much of fee there is from Paypal and ebay bidding starts 20.00 and other is 30.00 plus shipping;

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why paypal converts to cad from us

I recieved $250 us to my paypal . PayPal converted it to Canadian . I wanted to use it to buy in us funds . Now I have to convert it back. I loose twice . Is there a way that the money can stay in us funds in my PayPal or do I have to join the US . P...

Open Ebay case AFTER Paypal case?

Is it possible for buyer to open an ebay case after paypal INR case is closed - whether they close it themselves or they lose to the seller?Or does it only work vice versa? Also if a buyer opens an INR case on Paypal BEFORE the last estimated deliver...

$400 in fees and limited PayPal account

A month ago my PayPal account was permanently limitedI tried paying my monthly eBay fees but it was blocked! All the money I’ve ever made is on that account and now eBay is threatening to get the collection agency involvedI put a vanilla Visa card on...

Resolved! Can't transfer money to my bank(s).

The Summary page does not load, so I can't move on from there.The Money page allows me to send Requests, for my non-eBay business, but not transfer money to my account(s).When I click on the To and From menus, they are blank.I have sent a message to ...

Always check your PayPal disputes to ensure they are correct!

So I had ordered some items from a seller who was in China, and the delivery estimate has come and gone, but I gave them extra time due to some issues on their end.Anyways, I filed a case on PayPal and despite having selected that the item did not ar...

no proof of amount diffrences

I was told I will be deducted close to 14.00 and I got no proof of the difference this is making me mad also they say 35.00 now 20 some what $ anyhow wished they make mind up for paypal. Had to talk to supervisor today of ebay and paypal.

• 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

Paypei's incompetence and account lockdown policy

Let's see. I start disputed an unauthorized transaction with my Card issuer (BAnk). Paypal opens a dispute and, viola, freezes my account. I restored the access from what the agent told me to do. Next, I withdraw 4500+CAD into my bank account. Three ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone else getting Errorcode 50023 when trying to purchase postage via paypal?

Just wondering if any other Canadians are getting this: "Your payment for shipping cannot be processed because it exceeds your available balance. Please add a credit card or bank to your account for completing this label purchase. ERRORCODE-50023" I'...

Seller is insisting I do a chargeback with my credit card company

Recently I paid someone on Reddit $89.77 USD for Shoppers PC Optimum points converted to Amazon.ca gift cards which he wasn't able to deliver (we weren't aware they changed their policy recently, we can no longer redeem gift cards with PC points). Ve...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paid by Buyer but no money in Paypal or on hold

Hi, I sold 2 items recently and the 2 buyers as paid. This is good for now but, I have not received my payment in Paypal and the payment is not even on hold in my balance.. Where it is?? eBay says it as been paid but I can't find my money anywhere an...

cannot find buyers email address in paypal

Need to find a buyers email address. The buyer payed with paypal. Cannot find his email address anywhere on paypal. This is odd. We were always able to find it before now.

Strange email from Paypal

I just got a message from Paypal saying that a money request had been cancelled. What is strange is that it is from 2008! At my age I don't even remember what happened 6 months ago, I sure don't remember 11 years! The request was from a buyer from ma...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to buy iTunes Australia Gift Card in Canada

I live in Canada and want to buy Season 1 of "The Paleo Way", which is only available on iTunes Australia. I have already created an iTunes Australia acocunt. I have seen advice that I should buy an ebay voucher for foreign iTunes content. My PayPal ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

E-bay doesn't refund money source from coupon

Anybody experienced this on their PayPal account transaction(s) ?Is it true that E-bay doesn't refund sources originally bought using money from E-bay coupon?Because I see I only get $0.56 USD refunded to PayPal account, but when I phone E-bay about ...

refund4_38USD.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay fees not coming from paypal balance

paypal is not paying ebay fees from the balance any longer due to a glitch the funds come from your back up funding source, even if you have the funds in your paypal balance this is a new glitch and can make you get NSF fees when thaft a draft a cheq...

Pay Pal Canada Are they going to Hold Back Fees too?

I saw the announcement for pay pal USA that they would begin holding back their fees originally charged for returns, cancellations, and refunds May 7 (not just the .30 cents).I couldn't find anything in Pay Pal Canada's user agreement that they would...