Payments
Ready to connect with, learn from, and share your payments experiences with other members? Join the discussion and get tips from sellers to help you get the most from payments. Please note that this board is not a channel for 1:1 customer support. For time-sensitive or account-specific questions, please contact Payments Customer Service for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Regarding the listings of Coins, Paper Money & Bullion

Business sellers who regularly list in coins, paper money and bullion categories are being notified to register in phases to have eBay manage their payments. If you've received a notification to register, we recommend you do so by the deadline indica...

Ebay Gift cards

Was wondering if Ebay still has gift cards, i used to buy them at my local Sobey's or Shoppers drug mart but they no longer sell them. They have every card under the sun in those stores but no Ebay.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Update on MP Pink Banner and no Micro Deposits Glitch

I need to update my eBay Canada Seller group on the status of the GLITCH that is preventing Sellers from proceeding with rolling into Managed Payments and/or getting their payouts deposited.Those with the Pink warning Banner about updating their acco...

about payouts

hello dear have a nice dayi have a question because my payaout are hold still what is the reson for itthanksthisara

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

paypal

So Pay pal has suspended me a long while ago if I make purchas on here and my visa debit is linked to account will it still go threw if I make a purchase?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Issue with shipping amount on invoice

I was hoping someone could offer me some advice in this situation I have. A customer won three of my auctions. The three auctions had shipping fees associated with letter mail shipping. Upon sending a total invoice to the customer I adjusted the ship...

PayPal payments

Just tried paying for an item from a US seller. After repeated attempts of getting the whirling circle of death, I gave up and used CC. Is there a glitch in the system? Does the seller not use PP after the recent changes?

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Ebay makes it impossible for older Canadian accounts to get their money

There are already multiple users complaining about this issue, and ebay's only solution is to blame its users and recommend they open new bank accounts which will not work. I have contacted tech support a dozen times and it feels like that movie Grou...

Ask Buyer for Additional Funds

I had to pay more to mail a heavy item, the buyer has agreed to pay the $6.16 CDN. Since eBay won't give me his email address, I can't use PayPal to invoice him. How can I send him an invoice he can pay please?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Warning sellers, Ebay is stealing money if they dont approve your banking institution.

Ebay will steal your money if you do not use the bank they want you to use. Sellers beware. Tangerine Bank, a fully owned subsidiary of The Bank of Nova Scotia will not be approved for my own money, Ebay is saying they will not pay me unless I go ope...

Wiating on Refund

Hi, I bought a hard cover book for 150,+26 shipping and 23 in taxes 199.89 Item did not show up after 2 weeks. I asked for a refund. Ebay says seller offered it in full. says 3 to 5 days to get it from the issuance date of Aug 20th 2022. Day later I ...

Prepaid Gift Card payments blocked since mid-2021.

Hi. I've been on eBay for 2-3 years now, and I've been shopping hassle-free the whole time with prepaid eBay Canada gift cards. I purchase $200 cards every so often to buy vintage figures and DB SH Figuarts. But since about mid-2021 or so, every sing...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

PAYOUTS IN CIBC ACCOUNT KEEP FAILING - please help! Managed payments are a disaster so far :(

I have 16 payouts that ebay owes me since end of May, and not ONE has been deposited in my chequings account. I am in Canada with the CIBC. I have updated and validated the same chequings account, transit and institution number over and over and over...

• 27 replies
  • 1 helpful

Impossible to contact EBay

A charge appeared on my credit card for a purchase I didn't make. Why is it impossible to contact Customer Service? You send me round and round to a series of irrelevant articles. A screen shot of this communication will be forwarded to Better Busine...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

EBay Canada Gift Card

Hi. I bought a $15 Canadian eBay gift card to use through the eBay app. I've tried to use it during 2 different transactions. Each time, it does the same. Once I use it, then choose another method of payment (in my case, PayPal/Amex both times), it p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fees/Payments for selling a vehicle

I haven't sold on ebay for a while and i'm confused about fees and payments for selling a motorcycle. the listing tool only allows me to accept money order, cash, or check. these don't seem very buyer friendly(i would have used paypal previously). i ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment

Why is ebay not accepting  some debit card ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Proper eBay payments!!

According to my Bank I’ve never received a payment. I receive notices that my account ending in 3901 will receive it. Never happens!I’m going to transfer all my listings & make my purchases on ETSY unless I receive all my money owed from past eBay sa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fees, Taxes etc just not worth it.

I'm a small-time buyer and private seller in Canada just moving on my own personal possessions on eBay for the last 9 years. I recently sold 8 items posted on eBay.com for $2400 CAD. All the items were sold to US buyers. My payout is going to be $172...

Resolved! Payment on hold ???

Hi members, i' m a new seller since one month and i have received few payment already. I have one last payment on hold even if the package was delivered. So i need to wait ? Cause like i said i received some payment with no issue after the delivery. ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! manage payment help for dummy

hi, im kinda new.1 i realise this is silly but im wondering does the number it shows in "total earnings" include deductions or does ebay take their deductions at sametime they do the bank deposit?2 why when I delete a listing from the sold section it...

Managed Payments

I have a seller account on Ebay and am trying to connect my shopify store to ebay and it is saying I have to opt in for managed payments on Ebay first. I can't find where I do this? If anyone can tell me where I opt in that would be helpful.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Payments not going through for managed Payments (small ones yes - anything over $100 no)

non-stop issue for 6 months with managed payments - everytime i call the suport line they tell me to change bank account details again?- yet all the small payments go through and get them in my bank account -what kind of solution it that???. I have s...

My eBay prepaid cards won't let me checkout

Hi everyone, I've been having this issue since last year, and I still can't seem to get this settled, so I'll get some opinions on it. I've been shopping on this site for over 3 years now, and generally, it's accepted my eBay pre-paid cards without a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful