payment for 2 items:

rodm1975
Community Member

I paid for a book by visa debit and went threw got notice and when I bought the refills it would not let me buy from my visa debit only paypal so I had a cirtin amount in bank and used it now nothing left I hope the account dont go nsf: I linked card cause it was faster to pay by: If the packages are damaged what do I do? thanks 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

payment for 2 items:

Not all sellers are able to combine shipping with all items; it is better to make these arrangements with them prior to submitting payment. 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

payment for 2 items:

@rodm1975 wrote:

... If the packages are damaged what do I do?

If the Item(s) are Not-As-Described then you contact the seller(s) to deal with the issue. If that is not successful then you go to the next step and open a claim through eBay.

-..-

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

payment for 2 items:

ok thanks I don't know if there combining shipping or not it was a book and refills from same seller 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

payment for 2 items:

I hope she or he don't get double payment for the refills cause I got notice that Pay pal payed them already: cause if I did not have the card linked to account it would of been longer CIBC bank said: 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

payment for 2 items:

Not all sellers are able to combine shipping with all items; it is better to make these arrangements with them prior to submitting payment. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply