Alternatives to Canada Post

Every month we get coupons from Swiss Chalet and Harvey's delivered by Canada Post.

Today, we received them with the local newspaper.

Someone wanted to make sure we get our coupons!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Here in Hogtown they come both ways and always have.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I vote for releasing a horde of minions to do my bidding. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Okay Maureen-- if you are going for the minions, you need the Evil Overlord List.  A few samples are attached.

http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

• One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.

• All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least have several rounds of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of the cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.

•  

• I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.

• I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."

• When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.
  • Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

• Also , remember, do not turn into a  serpent, it never helps.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Gosh, it'll be tough to curb the maniacal laughter but I'll try. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply