Any CDN Seller Using Fed Ex For Shipping Can Walk Me Through The Workflow/Payment et al

Basically what I want to know is how the workflow goes once you have sold an item and you are going to use FedEx to ship it. Currently using Canada Post it's from sold item > print shipping > opens PayPal.com page > fill in info > pay > print.

If using FedEx then what is the process and how do you pay (paypal/credit card what?)

I tried calling Ebay support and was transfered to the Philipines where the guy on the phone didn't even know what i was talking about when I started asking questions about the FedEx for Canadian Sellers promo etc.15 minutes later it hadn't gotten any better and he was still flioundering so I gave up...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

thD

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Any CDN Seller Using Fed Ex For Shipping Can Walk Me Through The Workflow/Payment et al

I don't think PayPal Canada offers FedEx. If you want to you FedEx you would have to open your own account and ship directly.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Wow, no one in Canada uses FedEx to ship their Ebay sales?

I guess that promo crashed and burned lol. Strange, theres an advert on the front page of Ebay.ca everytime you log in that links you to FedEx to sign up for their program. I went as far as I could until they asked for a credit card and didn't feel like giving that info just to satisfy my curiosity.

Guess I'll try calling Ebay back and rol the dice on getting someone in a call center that actually knows something.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply