Anyone Else Having This Happen???

nan*55
Community Member

I have certain items I only ship to Canada and US. Mostly because the international shipping is outrageous.

Recently I am getting BIN's and bids on these items from Australia, Japan and Taiwan.

I would have thought these would not show up on these sites?  

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

If your blocks are set, yes. many of us are not convinced that eBay is not changing things.

Americans get opted into GSP when they accept the user agreement. They need to de-select to not ship internationally. Maybe something like that is happening to you?
Photobucket
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Your fire extinguisher is showing as "worldwide" but I can only find a cost for Canada and USA.

111513259358 is worldwide?

Photobucket
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

My items are all listed on .ca and blocks are set 😞

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

nan*55
Community Member

All the jam items were set to Canada and US. Now I see some have reverted to worldwide.

Well I guess I'm off to change them all again. Seems maybe when I relist it changes itself 😞

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Sorry, but, at least you know.
Photobucket
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

On another note...I was just looking at those postcards from P.A....a blast from the past. I remember most of those buildings. 🙂

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

A seller can have two options for blocking countries.

(1) Block countries for all listings.

Or

(2) Block countries for a specific listing...

You specifically state ship to Canada and US.

But... I was unable to find a listing where there was a block for countries other than Canada and the US.

For all of the listings  viewed... you will get bids from people outside Canada and the US...  unless a specific country is ... Blocked....

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

If you're getting bids perhaps it's time to rethink shipping to those countries?

Or you could Contact the bidder and let her know how much shipping would be in case she wants to retract her bid.

It's the bidder's choice whether the total price is acceptable or not.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply