Anyone else getting long delays in receiving eBay sales notifications?

I had an confirmation of a Paypal payment for an item this morning, and it took over 2 hours to the get eBay notification. I then had another and 3 hours later, still no eBay notification.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

There was a similar post earlier in the week where someone had the same situation:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/PayPal-Payments/Notice-said-paid-and-okay-to-ship-but-there-is-no-transa...

Mine are coming in as quickly as they should. I'm not seeing any problems. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

How about 6 days later.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Wow, my couple of 5 hour delays doesn't seem so bad!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Are you certain everything was okay with the paypal address listed the item that sold? Not to worry you but I ask only because of this: http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/abblog/blog.pl?/pl/2016/5/1464109649.html

Some sellers are reporting that eBay is placing someone else's email address in their PayPal payment information field. "Looks like it is time to recheck everything you upload now," an eBay seller wrote after reading reports of several strange glitches. 

We received an email on May 23rd from a seller who explained:

"Regarding the new one-page seller format: Every time I create a new listing, there is someone else's email address in the PayPal payment box. Also the item location is incorrect. It says "(redacted), Virginia". The email address is the same each time; (redacted) . This is not anyone I've had a transaction with but it is an eBay user (according to eBay). I have screenshots of these flaws."

It's a huge issue if eBay buyers are sending money to the wrong person and expecting the seller to fulfill the order, and could be quite costly.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If the email address had been wrong, she wouldn't have received the payment notification from Paypal.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you. I replied from a mobile device and it's auto-set to reply to the most recent poster. I meant it to the one above.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply