Busiest I've Ever Been!

I used to be ambivalent towards being forced to sell in Canadian dollars come July, but now I'm not so sure. This month has, without a second's thought, been the most successful month ever for me on eBay (which isn't saying much as I just sell my used clothes haha!). Sold 16 items already this month, on average I sell 0-3. Maybe it's spring and people are shopping new wardrobes, maybe I've just got some really nice stuff up at the moment, or maybe it's just luck.  Either way, not complaining!

Most of my buyers are, as usual, American.

And I love how it costs $8-11 to ship to the US, but $11-16 to ship within my own country, haha 😕

Anyways that's my little celebration and commentary for the day! Happy weekend eBayers!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Busiest I've Ever Been!

I am happy to hear it, and thank you for sharing your successes. I felt like I was on the verge of being flayed alive when I waded into the CAD-only froth to explain I had achieved greater success in CAD than USD, like ebay had been saying. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Busiest I've Ever Been!

Its been a great week for me as well . Seems like there maybe a little spurt going on with American buyers. I dont think it is a currency issue though as I list in US dollars.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Busiest I've Ever Been!

It is of course possible that there are some exceptions to most rules,

Definitely lucky that you are one of them!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Busiest I've Ever Been!

Thanks all 🙂

I realized most of the items that sold were all springy-type items so people must be stocking their spring and summer wardrobes. Just good timing I guess! 

Since then I've experimented with some Canadian $ listings for the remainder of my spring supply and now things are back to a stand-still. 😞

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Busiest I've Ever Been!

This point in the year is traditionally my slowest when I check back on sales since I started to sell here.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply