Buyer made a bid still hasn't paid

A buyer made a bid 2 weeks ago. Still hasn't paid I messaged him, sent an invoice still no word. How much time do they get before I can relist? Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Follow instructions from eBay:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/unpaid-items.html

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You can open an Unpaid Item dispute within four days and close it four days later.

Do so now.

Do not try to relist until the dispute has closed and the transaction is ended. Occasionally a flakey bidder will wake up and pay, when the seller had already relisted and resold.

Leaving the seller with two buyers for one item.

Not as happy a situation as you might think.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi I got a question about the unpaid item dispute and don't want to start a new thread just for this...

So I have a buyer who won one item last week, said she wanted to bid other auctions I have running right now (latest ending in 8 days) and combine order, so of course I'm more than happy to do so. I have added her to the exclusion list so that she wouldn't be dinged for not paying for the first auction yet. 

Let's say if something happens and she didn't follow through with the order, can I still remove her from the exclusion list and manually file an unpaid item dispute, like let's say, 15 days from now on?

Thanks for any input Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
latest reply