Buyers have suspicious user names and zero feedback (new signups)

I've had 4 buyers in the past couple days with zero feedback and usernames like "smit.us.0uv7gg" and "grov_smiyn_ykfdez" (not actual examples, but similar)

They have normal names and addresses, but I'm nervous to ship out to what looks like a spammy username. I'll be shipping via paypal shipping, so I'm hoping I'm covered in case any of these turn out bad. So, does anyone know if these are simply new ebay members with default generated user names or should I be worried? 

Advise is appreciated. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Those ID's are no problem, I get a lot of them. They are either new buyers, or visitors, not yet registered. I have never had a problem with one of them.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Those ID's are no problem, I get a lot of them. They are either new buyers, or visitors, not yet registered. I have never had a problem with one of them.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@piscator09 wrote:

I've had 4 buyers in the past couple days with zero feedback and usernames like "smit.us.0uv7gg" and "grov_smiyn_ykfdez" (not actual examples, but similar)

They have normal names and addresses, but I'm nervous to ship out to what looks like a spammy username. I'll be shipping via paypal shipping, so I'm hoping I'm covered in case any of these turn out bad. So, does anyone know if these are simply new ebay members with default generated user names or should I be worried? 

Advise is appreciated. 

Exactly what they are. I get a lot of them. Never a problem.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Good to know. Thanks for the quick responses. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply