Canada Post Customs Forms Online

Is anybody else having trouble printing the Customs forms online, when I hit the Bar Code to print off it goes back to the fist page. I tried 3/4 times with the same results. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

ca_cunn
Community Member

The barcode is what CP needs at the PO.  Locate the 'Print" button and send to your printer.  Have used successfully many times.  Also if you are shipping frequently get a Venture One ap from the PO or online and save a few bucks on your shipping, I did and my buyers love the savings I get for them.  Great business tool!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for the Help.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Also if you are shipping frequently get a Venture One ap from the PO or online and save a few bucks on your shipping, I did and my buyers love the savings I get for them.

The venture one program gives a 5% discount on some CP services. If you use Paypal shipping to print labels the savings is from 9-18% on those same services.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I use the Venture Card for most Parcels but the way it has been lately I have not sold much at all so I have not used it very much and with all the changes coming I will probaley use it less. Thanks for the reply
Message 5 of 5
latest reply