Change Logo on listing

For the life of me I can't find where to change the circled logo on the inserted pictures.

Does anyone know where I go to update this image. When I switched to the new store view

it also change the listing view, and now the listing requires a square image not rectangular.

Listing-1.jpg

The image I need/want to change is circled in red.

Listing-2.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Change Logo on listing

Sorry - I missed one step.  

Once you're at the "Manage My Store" page, look on the left panel for "Store Design" (upper left), click on that, and then "Display Settings".  That should show the list which includes store logo. 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Change Logo on listing

I take it from what you're showing here that this is your own store logo?  

If that's what you're trying to change, follow these steps: 

- Go to your store home page - at the very lower right-hand corner, click on "Seller Manage Store"

- At the "Manage My Store" screen, click on "Display"

- You'll see the various elements of your store display listed there -- look to the upper right corner for "Change" (the link is in very small text).  That will take you to a screen where you can replace, update or remove your store logo

I think eBay has done some messing around with these revision features recently, probably to discourage people from keeping the "old style" storefronts.  I've noticed for example that where Custom Pages used to be able to be edited in Standard format, you can now only use HTML.  Hopefully that's not the case with the logos, but I haven't checked recently.  

All this will likely change once eBay makes the new storefront design mandatory for everybody, which I expect will happen sooner or later.  

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Change Logo on listing

At the "Manage My Store" screen, click on "Display"

Hey Rose that doesn't appear at my "Manage my Store Screen"

Listing-3.jpg
Listing-4.jpg

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Change Logo on listing

Sorry - I missed one step.  

Once you're at the "Manage My Store" page, look on the left panel for "Store Design" (upper left), click on that, and then "Display Settings".  That should show the list which includes store logo. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Change Logo on listing

Thank You Rose-Dee
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Change Logo on listing

You're very welcome - glad it helped! 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply