Do any other eBay sellers out there still show a 20% discount on FVF yet are only getting 10%?

I posted in April that my seller status still shows I'm to get a 20% discount on Final value fees 2 months later yet eBay is not honoring what's noted on my seller dashboard?  Anyone else have issue with this??

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Do any other eBay sellers out there still show a 20% discount on FVF yet are only getting 10%?

I realize they announced a reduction in FVF discount to 10% from 20% but my account dashboard still says 20%. I think they need to honor it until the information changes on my dashboard (the information they provide).

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Discount moved to 10% effective May 1 I believe. Dashboard language needs to be updated, but regardless the 20% doesn't apply.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I was told at the start of the month that staff at eBay Canada have asked the eBay team in charge of the dashboards to fix the display to match the actual, correct 10% discount.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Still showed 20% when I looked at it yesterday.  Obviously it's not a priority for ebay to correct it.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

So the point is, shouldn't they honor it until its changed? It's in their control to change it, not mine. What is posted on my dashboard is what it should be for me and everyone else.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

You could try calling eBay customers service and tell them to honour the dashboard 20% and see how that goes. Telling fellow sellers here about it won't get you anywhere unfortunately.

PS. Just checked my dashboard and mine shows 10% off. Not sure why yours still shows 20%.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@zee-chan wrote:
... Just checked my dashboard and mine shows 10% off. Not sure why yours still shows 20%.

Mine also still shows 20% on the dashboard rather than the proper 10%

top rated 20.jpg

It's the only place I see 20% instead of the new 10% discount.

-..-

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

One more reason why I am actively moving to close my store! Are you listening Ebay???

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

They don't care and will tell you so in person.  

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member

My 'Dashboard' also shows 20%...

But I never gave it a second thought; assuming it was an error.

The only issue I have with it is a reminder of my store fee increase and FVF discount decrease.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply