EBAY is a joke...and very unfair to sellers.

I joined EBAY because I thought that when buyers agreed to buy (either BUY IT NOW or winning an auction) that they had to pay. However, this is not the case. The buyer has more rights than I do and it is wrong.

Twice now I have been waiting for payment and with no response from the buyer. Since I am new to this I did not know about unpaid claims for the first one so I attempted to have the transaction cancelled. Still no response. I just know that I am not paying a final value fee if I do not get paid. The second one I will put in an unpaid claim but even then there is no consequence to the buyer.

I am not listing my items here anymore. There are other sites where I can sell my stuff and it is free. They do not take a percentage of my sale just for selling it. I would be fine with that however, if I actually got paid.

EBAY should be more helpful to sellers. When we sell our stuff, you make a profit. Treat us better. I have worked hard to get a great seller rating and it is all for nothing now. I always pay right away, and ship right away. In fact, I have lost money on shipping items to people because I am new at this BUT I still shipped the item. I am so annoyed right now.

Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Please reread your own post. "buying on eBay is NOT a commitment to pay." Buying does not refer the putting an item in a cart!!!
Message 61 of 65
latest reply

Good at taking your money but let people defecate on you. People think it's a flea market and are so entitled.
Message 62 of 65
latest reply

byto253
Community Member

AAARRRGHHHH.   

Just under the wire for oldest ZOMBIE THREAD of the year!   

2014 thread, any older zombies this year????

Message 63 of 65
latest reply

@ kh-phdan

@ kh-leslie

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2014!

Message 64 of 65
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue discussing this topic.

Thanks for your understanding!

Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 65 of 65
latest reply