Ebay and Paypal Disconnect?

I have been getting sales email from Ebay but no payment email from Paypal.

Anyone having this issue?

Thanks!

You only fail when you don't try!
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I sold an item about 40 minutes ago and, although my PayPal shows the payment, I have not yet received the e-mail from PayPal.

I'm not too worried, though, as there seems to sometimes be a delay in the e-mails coming through. From my experience, it's usually 1 to 3 hours later. No matter how long it takes, it does eventually come through.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yes, I had two last week, both Paypal emails didn't arrive until the about 24 hours later.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I also have had some delayed PAYPAL payment emails, usually within an hour or two, has been last few days....
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I got an order from Sunday and still haven't received the Paypal email.

You only fail when you don't try!
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

When it happens to me and I want the payment (I use that email in my "process") I just go to PAYPAL and print it from there.... I had to do that on Friday but only for 1 order....it did eventually show up....
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

i recieved payment but never showed up in my email,i printed a paypal shipping label it never showed up in ebay,had to manuel print the tracking no into ebay had this trouble before,ebay wants me to print a shipping label for another item that isnt pd for like i dont think so,ebay and pay pal both deserve nad points to the respect of a million per cent defects lol

Message 7 of 7
latest reply