Ebay hiding listings again or better yet, still

Listed an item on the 5th through Auctiva, shows in their active listings  and when I click on it, listing opens on Ebay

Go to Selling Manager Pro and the listing shows in active listings.

Now for the problems::

When I go to my store, the note does not show up under name or serial number.

When I search on Ebay by item number, nothing shows up.

When I search on Ebay by serial number, nothing shows up

I guess this is what others have called hiding your listings and then being unable to sell items!

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

As recped mentioned and as your screenshot above shows, that listing only has shipping just to the U.S. I found it on .com without a problem once I changed my location to a U.S one.  I could not see it before that since it doesn't ship to my location.

It looks like you have quite a few items without a shipping cost to Canada.  When I look at you listings on .com with a Canadian address I see 529 listings.  When I search with a US address, I see 843 listings.

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

My 2 searches showing 0 were done  on the .com site.

I am in the process of changing all currency to US only hence why some show US only.

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

I think you might be misinterpreting what PJc meant.

If your location is in Canada when you search on .COM if the item doesn't ship to Canada you still will not see it.

The problem isn't the currency, the problem is that it looks like many items, including this one don't ship to Canada, so anyone in Canada will not be able to see it....

As a note, when I changed my location to the USA, I saw your items fine.

The solution is you will need to fix your shipping to say that the item also ships to Canada, or nobody registered in Canada will be able to see it. (It says in the item: Ships to: United States and that is all it says right now)

From pjc's notes, it looks like you have several hundred items with this problem....ugghhhhh

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

It looks like the problem is fixed now?

Message 24 of 24
latest reply