Ebay listings HTML + CSS

Hey guys. Not sure if this is the right place to ask. Oh well.

Ive been spending the past few days working on my item listings with a nice professional html / css template. Looks great so far.

Although theres still a lot of work that must be done.

One issue. When you open the page up, everything is scrambled, but after a page refresh boom its back to normal. Now this is something major I can not have happen in the final template.

Ive did some searching and have found a few other boards with people with the same issue as me. From what I understood Ebay initially uses its own stylesheet and it switches over to mine after you refresh the page. Although I wasnt really able to pin point a solution.

Does anyone have any experience / knowledge with this or fixes? Been pulling my hair out trying over this.

Heres the test page im using the template on:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Born-To-Golf-Forced-To-Work-Ceramic-Coffee-Tea-LatteMug-Funny-Gift-Idea-/2715...

Thanks guys.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay listings HTML + CSS

Go to the Tools & Apps forum on eBay.com for the best help. eBay member shipscript is extremely knowledgeable about HTML, CSS and eBay. She has made dozens of free tools for eBay members to use over the past 10+ years.  She has a website with here tools available for use. www.shipscript.com.  She is part of the eBay Community Hall of Fame for helping eBay members. She reads the Tools & Apps forum every day and helps members there.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ebay listings HTML + CSS

Pretty professional pages are fine but you won't get sales until someone opens the listing.

One thing buyers hate is shipping. Especially when the shipping is higher than the asking price.

Would you consider selling that mug for $9.99 with $4 shipping? Or $14 with Free Shipping?

In my opinion, you would get more people looking at the listing and more sales by doing this.

I'm a technodolt and have no advice on the technical problem.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ebay listings HTML + CSS

In Canada we take it up the rear on shipping. You cannot ship a mug under $10 in Canada. Its impossible.

And my listings fixed. Thread closed. Thanks.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply