Ebay to Paypal Link for Shipping Documents Username/Password Bug. Anyone Else?

Went to print 2 different sets of shipping documents today for sales made yesterday. I always follow the same process. From Ebay.ca I click on the "Print Shipping Documents" link from the sale which sends me to a Paypal.com gateway page where I enter my username/password and then I am in and filling out the info to print the shipping docs.

Today I notice that the link has sent me to a new gateway page at paypal that refuses to accept my login info returning back the error that my username/pass is incorrect. Here is the link to the new gateway page that refuses to accept my log/pass

https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=k8lQPvol1AzDjMjiBcaet1UCdSR506nf5p2DBujon...

Now if I go to the main page at www.paypal.com I can log in perfectly fine and carry on about shipping my docs.

I have notified Ebay (who typically were clueless) and have changed my password just in case we have a Phishing scam of some type going on.

Anyone else having this issue? I notice that the new gateway page where my username and pass don't work is entitle "PayPal Canada Login"  and I'm not sure but I believe this "PayPal Canada" thing is new as well.

Anyway, just reporting it here to see if anyone else has this issue or knows anything. On the upside I'm just happy to see a few sales this week lol...

Cheers,

thd

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

New gateway page, but, I got in fine.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@mr.elmwood wrote:
New gateway page, but, I got in fine.

Weird, still a no go for me. I've done all of the delete cache/cookies, try different browsers etc and I still can't get that new page to recognize my log-in.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Well, whatever the issue was it seems to have been addressed as I just printed shipping docs and was able to log in at the new gateway page without issue.

Cheers,

thd

Message 4 of 4
latest reply