Ending auction listings early

Have they made changes to ending auctions early.

I tried to end some that have 7 days to run in bulk and get the following message.

This feature cannot be used with this item because it is an Auction-style Format item.

Does this mean auctions can't be ended in bulk, and if so, what if you want to put your store on vacation or want to relist as fixed?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Auction listings cannot be ended in bulk.

However, take a few minutes, convert all of them into fixed price format GTC and end them all.  That will work!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I'm sure you are experienced to be aware that before you end your auctions, you should also cancel any outstanding bids.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Thank goodness for Turbo Lister which ended all my auction listings closing next week in bulk with no problem.

It will be sorely missed when it goes away.

And I will guess that when it goes away, an exceptional product will never replace it

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Hi Pierre

Turbo Lister will end auction listings in bulk with no problem as I found out after posting. I still had it installed and tried it and it worked perfectly.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

None had bids which is nothing new these days

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

That's interesting. As far as I know we have never been able to end auctions in bulk in eBay. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@pierrelebel wrote:

Auction listings cannot be ended in bulk.

However, take a few minutes, convert all of them into fixed price format GTC and end them all.  That will work!

If you convert an auction to fixed price, it ends the auction listing and starts a new Fixed Price listing. This uses one of your free listings allocation or you pay for the fixed price if over your free allocation.

That is what I remember when I did this by accident with some Auctions I Listed in error a few years ago when I wanted Fixed Price. I was over my allocation of 50 free and was charged for some of them that was over the 50 free.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Turbo Lister can end auctions, it will be missed when it ends.  With TL you could end thousands at once glitch free.  I doubt that the new hub tools will hold a candle to what TL does today.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply