Good till cancelled question

With good till cancelled. are there insertion fees added in future months if item are not sold?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

yes

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You will be charged an insertion fee on GTC Listings every 30 days unless you have a store subscription with a free monthly allotment of listings.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you end your GTC before the expiry date, you will not be charged for insertion fees.  You need to watch them out.  I guess that is where eBay is trying to take advantage of those sellers who are not paying attention to the expiry date.  I end my GTC 3-5 days before they expired to avoid to be ding with unwanted insertion fees.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I end my GTC 3-5 days before they expired to avoid to be ding with unwanted insertion fees.

Why don't you use 30 day listing format instead. They will end naturally at 30 days instead of manually ending your GTC listings 3-5 days early.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@silverpinups wrote:

I end my GTC 3-5 days before they expired to avoid to be ding with unwanted insertion fees.

Why don't you use 30 day listing format instead. They will end naturally at 30 days instead of manually ending your GTC listings 3-5 days early.

I seem to remember they are taking advantage of a Good ‘Til Cancelled free listing promo on .com

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I used the GTC free promo listings.  When my 1000 per month ends I use GTC free listings.  I have over 6000 items.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply