How do I change currency when relisting an item?

Hi -  Just wondering if anyone knows how to change the currency when re listing an item from US to Canadian funds?  I have a Canadian buyer who made a fair offer on an item, but they want to pay in Canadian funds.  I ended the listing, but when I try to re list or sell similar I don't see any way to change the currency.  Do I need to create an entirely new listing with Canadian currency?  Thanks to anyone who can help.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Was the original listing on .com? If so then you can't change the currency because .com only supports US Dollars.

If it was listed on .ca Currency is the first option when doing Sell Similar.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Just send them a PayPal invoice for the Canadian amount and then mark the original item as paid....

I ended the listing

In that case you can't do as above, instead of a relist use "sell similar".

If it comes up again in the future do as I first mentioned.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Sell similar does not allow any change in currency so that does not work. I can see no way to change currency in sell similar.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Was the original listing on .com? If so then you can't change the currency because .com only supports US Dollars.

If it was listed on .ca Currency is the first option when doing Sell Similar.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi -  Yes it was on .com.  What you are saying makes perfect sense.  I should have realized that, silly me Smiley LOL  I will just create a new listing on .ca.  Thanks so much for your help with this!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply