How to cancel auto relists

I have somehow got a couple of my items on auto relist inks - was never my intention - not exactly sure hopes it happened but I can't see where to change this. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

when you edit the item there should be a check box at the bottom of the listing saying re-list this item X amount of times.

If it's the last re-list (and it's been re-listed 2-3 times already , I haven no clue how many re-lists they give now they keep changing it ) from when you listed the item first there will be no box and it will just go to when the item ends and won't re-list.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I actually ended up phoning eBay on this one & turns out you cannot get rid of it by revising your listing. You have to end the listing & then when you relist it make sure you edit it and that the box at the bottom of the page is not ticked for auto relist. This box does not appear when you revise your item - kind of dumb really as you will for sure have to end the item before the time is up or it will do the automatic thing.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Kat, are you sure it's not there when you revise your listing? Every time I do a revision I see that box at the bottom of the second page that says to check off if I want auto relistings. It's right above where you click to submit the revised listing.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I was able to remove all of mine but Editing the listing and unticking the box.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Just tried a revision & do not see a box above the summit revisions. I think it is there when you edit a relist or sell similar. eBay told me you cannot do it by revision. Does not seem to be on my revues anyway.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

that's strange because when i revise my items I can and see the box and un check it. ( just checked).

But if I have a game that is in it's last revise "I've used all 3" I do not have the box there and the item ends unsold and I have to re-list my self.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply