How to set a "sale" price on my listings?

Hey guys!

I have a few items I'm selling well under the MSRP and would like to let buyers know.

Hi have noticed a lot of listings like this:

C $75.51 C $184.47

How could I show the MRSP strikethrough like this?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

As far as I know you can't do that as I think ebay has set that up for specific sellers only  You can use markdown manager to put your items on sale but I realize that's not what you are referring to.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You could try to do it as text within the body copy of your Item Description unless you bought a small store subscription in order to have the ability to put items on sale. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi!

Well I have a "Premium Store" and "Selling manager pro".

Do you think I would be able to show my price and the MSRP?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

In a sense, yes.

With your store subscription comes the ability to set markdowns.

You'll have to go into your Markdown Manager and create sales. The way I would do it, if it were me, is list each item at MSRP and then set my sale price as a markdown. You may do this either by percentage or dollar amount. (Don't accidentally confuse the two; I've seen another seller make a series of major mistakes this way.) The longest a sale can run is 45 days and the largest number of listings you can add to any one sale is 250 items. You can create dozens of sales to run simultaneously. 

Then, for good measure, I would note the MSRP in the Item Description (with a strikethrough font) and then adding my sale price beside it. 

Like:

Don't pay $59.99 MRSP! Buy this for $34.23 CAD!

There may be other, more experienced sellers who could tell you differently. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply