I can not make the payment of the monthly eBay commission.

Hello Friends,

I am Brazilian, I have an eBay account in Canada and can not make the payment of the monthly eBay commission.
  I made the payments without any problem in previous months, however, this month could not.
  Even having enough credit on PayPal can not make the payment. Always the message "Sorry, we only support USD, EUR currency is one time PayPal payment.".
  What can i do ? I do not want to lose count of eBay ...

Friends, please help me ...

Much obliged.

Felipe Araujo.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I can only suggest that you cal PayPal.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

What currency are you trying to pay in and which currency is eBay invoice in?  You probably need to pay the invoice in the same currency that you are billed in.  If the invoice is in Canadian dollars than you need to convert some money to Canadian before you try to pay.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The OP writes that prior payments have been no problem, and that there is a sufficient balance in his PayPal account. If he is paying from his PayPal account, it will be converted by PayPal, he should not have to do a conversion of his PayPal funds before trying to pay eBay with them.

OP - there is an email link for PayPal if it is difficult to telephone - look on PayPal under "Contact".

Message 4 of 4
latest reply