I can't identify which items received a 3 DSR right?

I got a couple defects in the last couple days, both got 3s in the item as described.

I did not find any way that would allow me to figure out what item it was. I don't care who the buyer was, but I do care to know what "product line" it was that got the defects so I can adjust wordings etc if necessary. As far as I can see there isn't a way to figure that out aside maybe from running a detailed seller rating report on an item by item basis until I found it.

Is this correct or have I missed something?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Under Your Seller Dashboard
Click on the bullet checkmark for Transactions With Defects.
& then  click on To see which transactions had defects, download a report.
http://eshopping.promotw.com/global-seller/ca

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Under Your Seller Dashboard
Click on the bullet checkmark for Transactions With Defects.
& then  click on To see which transactions had defects, download a report.
http://eshopping.promotw.com/global-seller/ca

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi decal! Argghh I should have remembered that, of course it is in teeny tiny type, but once I saw it I remember I ran it a long time ago... now I've saved this, hopefully in some place I can remember where it is next time!

I'll have to wait to find out about the 2 latest defects they don't show yet on it, I see it says it is updated weekly....

THX so much for the info and have a great evening!!!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

No problem glad to help. @ 48 I find myself deep in senior moments more and more

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I feel eBay should let us know who left us a 3 in the DSR.  We shouldn't have to search to find out who.  If someone is unhappy with the product, the communication, the shipping we should know, how else can we (improve).  

I send out the same day or next business day if paid after a certain time and I have received several 4's over the years and a couple of 3's.  Are you kidding me?  I believe they are rating the postal service not how fast it got in the mail.  

I believe DSR's should not be anonymous and right beside the buyers feedback.  More of an explanation of why the buyer rated the seller the way they did.   That comment might only be visible to the seller.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply