I have just spent the last six hours trying to set up an ebay account. I have had to change my

ridus70
Community Member

I have spent six hours trying to set up an  account so far I have nothing for sale and I'm being charged

$26.00 . I have no idea what its for because I haven't even been able to sign on due to the fact I keep changing the passwords and ebay doesn't seem to be entering the new ones. My girlfriend works for ebay and was always trying to get me to use it because it was sooooo easy. Bull**bleep** this sucks more than any bloody program I've ever used.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I have just spent the last six hours trying to set up an ebay account. I have had to change my

Do you have the idea somehow that you need a Store to sell on eBay? That might be why you are being charged.

Call customer support and ask what the charges are for. Try to get them reversed. Ask for a supervisor if necessary. Call during the week and between 9 and 5 when the Utah clerks are working. Make sure the clerk has heard of Canada and understands we are a separate country.

But before you make any attempt to sell here, do some buying.

This not only gives you the opportunity to see how the system works for your future customers, but it also will give you some feedback which will make you look more trustworthy to buyers.

Packing materials like poly or bubble envelopes are always a popular purchase for new sellers.

Stores are meant for sellers with a large assortment of unique items. Newbies should use the 50 free auction model. Later you can add 50 more free auctions on the dotCOM site for a total of 100.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply