I need help

I have messed up my eBay page. I used to have it with Items selling, then Items sold, Then items unsold. I have lost the unsold section and I don't know how to get it back.

When I go to my eBay page on Internet explorer, all I can get is 2 collections, I can't see any of my listings etc. I am not sure what I have done or how to remedy it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I need help

What I see (for me):

On the same line as Activity / Messages / Account / Applications

In a tiny font on the right hand side is

The My eBay landing page is set to All Selling [Change]

If you select Change there is a long list of sections that can be displayed as the default.

Once you have picked your landing page default you have some limited ability to arrange the order the section(s) are displayed -- far right on each section header, where you may find you can move the section up (^) or down.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I need help

Can you post a picture?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I need help

I have tried to do that. I have now lost everything except the item I purchased with my coupon that came with my store. I can get anything else on my eBay page.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I need help

No post a picture to this thread.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I need help

What I see (for me):

On the same line as Activity / Messages / Account / Applications

In a tiny font on the right hand side is

The My eBay landing page is set to All Selling [Change]

If you select Change there is a long list of sections that can be displayed as the default.

Once you have picked your landing page default you have some limited ability to arrange the order the section(s) are displayed -- far right on each section header, where you may find you can move the section up (^) or down.

-..-

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I need help

Perfect! Thank you so much. I spent over an hour trying to work this out, I somehow got it onto Selling Manager, and everything changed and I just couldn't get it back. I really appreciate your help, I thought I was going to have a long phone call to eBay today!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply