I've created a number of listings that do not appear as entered, on the live site.

rgl432
Community Member

I've begun to sell again, but my listings are not appearing on the live site as they were entered into the template. The 'Buy it Now' options are not showing up and I can't revise the listings to correct it.

What's happening to eBay's standards?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I've created a number of listings that do not appear as entered, on the live site.

You listed most items using the "auction" format with "Buy-it-Now" option.

eBay restricts how a listing can be revised once a bid has been received.

Could you explain - very specifically - what the problem is and what the item number is.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Do you understand how the "buy-it-Now" option works on auction listings?

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/questions/buy-it-now.html

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

In your listings 321516695228, you say that the weights of the rings are (In Questions and Answers)

Of course, this ring (massive Grim Reaper) weighs .034 grams. The weights for each skull ring in this collection are as follows, Funereal Skull, .027, Demon Skull, .036, Reaper, (shown) .034 and Biker Skull is .020.

I do not think the ring weighs .034 grams, that is too light. Did you mean .034 kg = 34 grams?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply