INCREASE IN FREE LISTINGS

bl32
Community Member

I just noticed that the free listings on both co. and ca; have been increased to 250 from the previous 200.

OR, DID I MISS SOMETHING ???

Bill

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@bl32 wrote:

I just noticed that the free listings on both co. and ca; have been increased to 250 from the previous 200.

Bill

You missed the announcement that told you that Store fees were going up and the number of included listings would also go up.

Spring Seller Update, better check it out as you may have missed a few other things.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@bl32 wrote:

Bill

You missed the announcement that told you that Store fees were going up and the number of included listings would also go up.

Spring Seller Update, better check it out as you may have missed a few other things.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Well when you reach 84 I guess you start missing things !

WHAT'S NEXT ?

THE POLICE PICK ME UP WANDERING THE STREETS BECAUSE I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE I LIVE ???

Bill

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

First it's the mittens on a string.

Then you start hiding your own Easter eggs.

Then you meet the nice young policewoman, who gives you licorice and takes you home.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

"I just noticed that the free listings on both co. and ca; have been increased to 250 from the previous 200.

OR, DID I MISS SOMETHING ???"

Bill

Well Bill........The bill $$ Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 5
latest reply