Is there a quick way of telling which listing is on .ca or .com?

I am in the process of changing some of my listings to .com.  Some were originally listed on .ca and now I am changing it to .com.  Is there a way to tell which ones I have done and which ones I have yet to do?  I am going to be listing on both sites.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Yes, there is.  Go to eBay.ca and pull up your active listing.  Then make changes to all of them, like "Free Shipping" or "Best Offer".

Only the Canadian listings will have the change, not the .com listings.  Then you can end all the Canadian listings and relist them on .com

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Don't do too many at a time, though.

It can get confusing deleting the relisted ones from your Unsold list if you prefer to use Sell Similar.

Or maybe that's just another combination of senior moments and blonde moments.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@musicyouneed wrote:

I am in the process of changing some of my listings to .com.  Some were originally listed on .ca and now I am changing it to .com.  Is there a way to tell which ones I have done and which ones I have yet to do?  I am going to be listing on both sites.

I'm assuming all of the listings are already in US$ -- I'd recommend using the "add note" feature which allows you to add a short note to each listing. This will help you keep track.

Otherwise when you go to relist, one of the key indicators is the shipping section -- Canada Post is not an option on ebay.com

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for all your responses.  I figured it out with all of your help.  

I offer free shipping to Canada, so on .ca it shows up as free shipping.  If I had listed it on .com, although I offer free shipping to Canada it posts the domestic shipping of 2.50 to the US.  See the example attached.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply