Is there a way to see items I accidentally deleted?

I have been a bit distracted recently due to a bad medical diagnosis in the family. Yesterday I was relisting 30 day items in bulk, and accidentally clicked the delete button instead of sell similar. With 750 items in my store, I have no way of knowing what I deleted.

Is there a way to bring up deleted items?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Try eBay advanced search on your own seller id.

Select Advanced search, then on the left, By Seller. When the search page comes up, put in your eBay id, check off Show Completed listing - 15 days, Sort by does not matter, change results per page to 200.

When the page comes up with the results, change sort to End Date - recent first (may be default). If the listings you are looking for are recently ended listing, then they should be there in the first page. You will have to manually look at each listing to see if it is one of the missing 30.

Please note there will be sold and unsold so if any were with quantity of more than 1, you may see duplicates of a sale and an unsold. Be careful.

Click on a listing and you should be able to Sell Similar from there. If you are sure that this is a deleted listing, then list it again. It should warn you if it is a duplicate to something already running.

If you would like to hold them all, when using sell similar, change the start time to a scheduled time a couple of weeks in the future. No charge to hold them in Scheduled listings, only a charge if you let eBay start the listing.

When you have all of the deleted listing saved in Scheduled listings, then go to Scheduled listing in your Selling Manager Pro, review that these are the deleted listings. If okay with them, then bulk edit all of the scheduled listings at once and change the start time to Start Immediately. No eBay charge will be made for the scheduled listings.

The above should work.

PS When you do the search, and select Last 15 days, it actually goes back much farther (1 month at least). I assume it is because you are searching on your own eBay id and you are logged in that id.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Okay I found a way through an old bookmark for My eBay to get to the UnSold page you mentioned. I can see the Deleted option now in My eBay.

Here is the link

http://my.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSellingDeletedItems&View=MyeBayN...

I do not think sellers using Selling Manager can find this easily.

If the link above works from this forum post, you will see boxes showing Browse by, Period and Sort by.

Very easy this way to relist deleted items from Sold and Unsold.

Change the Period to last 24 hours to see what was just deleted??? Or past week if past 24 hours.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I have  old items in Google, but, you have to know what you are looking for. If you know when they wee last listed, you can find them on your invoice.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Try eBay advanced search on your own seller id.

Select Advanced search, then on the left, By Seller. When the search page comes up, put in your eBay id, check off Show Completed listing - 15 days, Sort by does not matter, change results per page to 200.

When the page comes up with the results, change sort to End Date - recent first (may be default). If the listings you are looking for are recently ended listing, then they should be there in the first page. You will have to manually look at each listing to see if it is one of the missing 30.

Please note there will be sold and unsold so if any were with quantity of more than 1, you may see duplicates of a sale and an unsold. Be careful.

Click on a listing and you should be able to Sell Similar from there. If you are sure that this is a deleted listing, then list it again. It should warn you if it is a duplicate to something already running.

If you would like to hold them all, when using sell similar, change the start time to a scheduled time a couple of weeks in the future. No charge to hold them in Scheduled listings, only a charge if you let eBay start the listing.

When you have all of the deleted listing saved in Scheduled listings, then go to Scheduled listing in your Selling Manager Pro, review that these are the deleted listings. If okay with them, then bulk edit all of the scheduled listings at once and change the start time to Start Immediately. No eBay charge will be made for the scheduled listings.

The above should work.

PS When you do the search, and select Last 15 days, it actually goes back much farther (1 month at least). I assume it is because you are searching on your own eBay id and you are logged in that id.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Thank you SO much, I will copy your response and then work through it. I really appreciate your help.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

On the selling page on the left there is a button DELETED (under UNSOLD

If you press it you will get an option to look thru SOLD and UNSOLD.

Then press UNSOLD and you can do UNDELETE in bulk.

I learned about it hard way... 

Good luck!

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@block36 wrote:

On the selling page on the left there is a button DELETED (under UNSOLD

If you press it you will get an option to look thru SOLD and UNSOLD.

Then press UNSOLD and you can do UNDELETE in bulk.

I learned about it hard way... 

Good luck!

Are you seeing this in My eBay? I am using Selling Manager (basic) and cannot access the Selling Page in My eBay because it goes to Selling Manager UnSold page.  No Deleted option in Selling Manager.

I can see a Deleted option in My eBay Buying page.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Okay I found a way through an old bookmark for My eBay to get to the UnSold page you mentioned. I can see the Deleted option now in My eBay.

Here is the link

http://my.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSellingDeletedItems&View=MyeBayN...

I do not think sellers using Selling Manager can find this easily.

If the link above works from this forum post, you will see boxes showing Browse by, Period and Sort by.

Very easy this way to relist deleted items from Sold and Unsold.

Change the Period to last 24 hours to see what was just deleted??? Or past week if past 24 hours.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

My landing page is ACTIVE SELLING and on the left under SELL are 6 lines: All selling, Scheduled, Active, Sold, Unsold and Deleted.

When I press Deleted I am getting the option to look for SOLD and UNSOLD items for up to 60 days period.

I am very embarrassed to declare that I tried to copy and paste the http link and was not able to do it - I am not very fluent with computers.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Thank you, that was perfect. I just had to make sure which one I hadn't already relisted. I appreciate the help.

Now I need to concentrate!

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@block36 wrote:

My landing page is ACTIVE SELLING and on the left under SELL are 6 lines: All selling, Scheduled, Active, Sold, Unsold and Deleted.

When I press Deleted I am getting the option to look for SOLD and UNSOLD items for up to 60 days period.

I am very embarrassed to declare that I tried to copy and paste the http link and was not able to do it - I am not very fluent with computers.

I tried that remark with Mrs Igloo. She rolled her eyes and says sarcastically: "You sell on the internet".

Photobucket
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@block36 wrote:

I changed My eBay landing page to Active Selling and can get to the deleted from there.

On another note, for anyone having eBay messages showing messages awaiting answers, you can use the tab on this page called Awaiting Answers to delete message. Often  I have messages from buyers that I have responded to but because I replied, I sometimes get awaiting answer if the buyer responds to my response with a thank you.  Apparently you can use this eBay page to get rid of messages awaiting an answer that you do not want to answer to.

I read this recently in an eBay.com forum.

It seems like My eBay has features that Selling Manager does not have. Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro have not changed for a while now (new Drafts added recently). It seems that My eBay has some features that should be in Selling manager. I rarely use My eBay because most of what I need is in Selling Manager (basic or Pro) which I have had for the past 5 years.

Supposedly Selling Manager is get some new features per the recent announcement for 2014 Fall Seller Update. Hopefully eBay will not make it harder to use or take away useful existing features. It seems eBay makes changes without much thought. LOL What an understatement!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

MANY MANY THANKS - YOU HAVE SAVED ME MANY HOURS OF WORK TO FIND A FEW ITEMS AMONG HUNDREDS.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply