Is there any ground to report this buyer? For what reason?

Ok I listed my item in my price which is higher than my competitor.

Base on my cost I'm not able to beat theirs.

A buyer bought mine, then a week after I shipped asked me to hold the shipment as she had not received it and she change her mind (found cheaper somewhere else). 

For sure I couldn't do what she asked, but I asked her to refuse the package or put the package back to mail box without opened and write RTS. I promised her that I will issue full refund after the package bounce back to me.

But she didn't do it and decided to keep it and left me a neutral feedback and a winning message that she paid too much to me.

Do I have a ground to report this kind of buyer? For what reason?

I didn't ask or forced her to buy mine. I don't know her. She come and decide to buy by herself but it become my fault (read DEFECT), sigh!!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I do not think she may be punished by anybody incl. eBay for her irresponsible behavior.

I would convince myself to ignore it and to go ahead in life!  

Or may be to add a comment like the buyer was not forced by anybody to make this purchase

To write that $8.99 item is more expensive than other sellers have is not an insult!  

Exclude her as potential buyer and read all positive feedback to be happy!

IGNORE IT!!!  You are very good seller and nice person!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Personally I would not add anything to the buyers comment, what could you say? If it were me I would leave it be. Anyone who reads it will not likely take it negatively with respect to you.

As with any business if you sell to enough people you will encounter knobs, we all do. The important part is to focus on the positives and leave it behind and spend your time listing more stuff (after you block the buyer). 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I knew I don't have a ground to report it.

In her message she only mention that she paid too much for it, didn't ask partial refund.

I checked her feedback left to other seller to see what type of buyer she is, and found that she has pattern of complain.

Most of her feedback has "but" if not negative or neutral.

Thanks block, ricarmic 🙂

Message 4 of 4
latest reply