Is there anyway of finding your unsold items in My ebay after 60 days so I can list them?

petportraits1
Community Member

I had a couple of items unsold, and it has been over 60 days.  Are they permanently gone? I want to list them again and don't want to have to start all over again with the listing and measuring for shipping.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Is there anyway of finding your unsold items in My ebay after 60 days so I can list them?

The information is available for a maximum of ninety days.  Otherwise, it is gone.

Go to your "Unsold" folder and check listings unsold in February.

Good Luck.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Completed listings are kept online by ebay for 90 days after they end. My eBay only allows you to see 60 days. Other ebay tools and 3rd party tools can see the full 90 days.

Selling Manager (basic version) is free and can see the 90 days. You need to subscribe to it. Do not subscribe to Selling Manager Pro since there is a monthly fee of 15.95.

If your unsold items are within the 90 days, then you should find them in the UnSold in Selling Manager.

Here is the ebay info page on Selling Manager (basic free version).

http://pages.ebay.ca/sellerinformation/build-your-business-online/boost-profits/selling-tools/sellin...

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Another way to see your completed listings for the past 90 days is to search for completed listings by seller with your own id.

Here is the search.

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/petportraits1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

I can see completed listings going back to Feb 28 which is about 85 days ago. But all of these item were sold, no unsold.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

FWIW, I keep all my descriptions with HTML coding in a text file on my desktop.

Some have been there for 10 years or more -- books that I buy whenever I find them and which sell promptly like Bescherelle,Strunk & White, John Wyndham etc.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

If you end a listing  it will show under completed listings   in the main search....

You can end a listing... delete it from your unsold file on My eBay... but it will still show in that completed group when one does a search on eBay.

In the left navigation column... Completed listings  is immediately above Sold..

Sold listings will also be shown under Completed listings..

Find your listings under Completed listings   .... click on... Refinements ...  then Seller... and then... Show only.... listings under your ID......

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

But as poco said, the only completed listings that are showing up in the OP's history are sold ones. I think that ebay now keeps the unsold items available to view for a shorter amount of time than they keep the sold listings available. I don't know why they do it but it can give the impression that a seller has a much higher sell through ratio than they do.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Completed listings for a search was checked.

The listings present includes sold items,  and well as unsold items.

There are no unsold items present beyond 30 days from today... Sold items are shown  beyond 30 days from today....

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Another method would be to check your eBay invoices for the months of February and March.

Near the top of the invoice, you will find "Promotional savings  (View details)"

You need to click on "view details" to see a list of all the free listings.  If within 90 days, you can click on the listing number(s) to get access to the original listing and relist it or "sell a similar item".

Message 9 of 9
latest reply