4 REPLIES 4

Just to annoy----

Yes, that is annoying, since I don't have any eBay shares.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Just to annoy----

very bad no sales anymore and ebay is screwing sellers to the wall with stores like i should hve mine up when the postal system broke down,,and they should hve made an adjustment on fees,but no even with no sales they get huge profits ebay should be bloody ashamed to give sellers the finger  up the but well my store is finished next month my sales are non existant and ebay still charges way more than its worth ,comeon ebay parasites give us a break

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Just to annoy----

Wait a couple of months for the price to go down, then buy.

The game companies play with stockmarket gamblers is to make the price go up so stockholders can 'take their profits'.

This has little or nothing to do with how well or badly the company is run.

If you want to make money on stocks, buy companies that give dividends and don't sell. Just buy more if the price happens to dip for a while.

Not just my advice, that's Warren Buffet as well.

Companies that pay dividends have product going out and money coming in. Even banks, which is mostly what I own nowadays since I am old and retired and conservative with my money.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Just to annoy----

You are so right femme. Dividend stocks are the way to invest. Myself, I stick to BCE although hubby likes to be more adventurous.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply