LIST FREE*—1,500 ITEMS

http://mail.ebay.ca/r/mail/34be0II3839c6II1aa9566cc60II1

Just received an email inviting me to this. And I'm leaving tomorrow for a month. Ah well..... 🙂

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

LIST FREE*—1,500 ITEMS

Thank you for posting this.

I didn't get the email but I clicked on your link, hit the activate button and now I have the promotion.

Starts at midnight EDT or 10pm here in cow-town.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

LIST FREE*—1,500 ITEMS

Got it!

The Promotion only applies to listings with 30-day or Good ‘Til Cancelled duration. 1,500 listings)))

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

LIST FREE*—1,500 ITEMS

So soon! The last one ended only about a week ago. 😃
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

LIST FREE*—1,500 ITEMS

Thanks for posting this!   I tried your link, but got a "by invitation only" error message, so wasn't able to activate.  

I did think it was rather soon after the last promo, but I still could have made good use of this one.  Oh well...Woman Indifferent

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

LIST FREE*—1,500 ITEMS

Two "Buy it Now" promotions in a fairly short time span is appreciated, but I, personally, would prefer a '"free auction" promotion.

Are ' auction' promotions finished? I hope not. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

LIST FREE*—1,500 ITEMS

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me, too I hope not that auction-style promotions finished?  So far eBay offered us fixed-priced promos 3 time in a row.

Usually they offer auction-style then fixed-priced then auction-style and so on. Wonder if they change or what but we can hope that we will get the auction-style promo real soon.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

LIST FREE*—1,500 ITEMS

I called eBay CS and asked about possible future auctions. Answer was not definitive but a strong hint that there will be many fewer auction promotions from now on.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

LIST FREE*—1,500 ITEMS

@realjazz-123 wrote:

I called eBay CS and asked about possible future auctions. Answer was not definitive but a strong hint that there will be many fewer auction promotions from now on.

No csr is going to have any more insight into eBay's promo plans that you or I, probably less insight since they have no personal interest.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply