Labels on the fritz again?

Anyone else having issues with PayPal labels not printing?

Using FireFox here.

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Starting to be come old news. Seems like someone everyday is having label issues. Google is fine.

Message 2 of 32
latest reply

I have been having issues for a week too. If you right click on the PayPal shipping pop up window and click inspect elements you can see the target URL of the shipping label. If you copy and paste the URL in a new tab, then the label will show up. It is a pain, but it's the only solution I have found thus far.
Message 3 of 32
latest reply

Chrome has been working for me so far, but not Firefox.

Message 4 of 32
latest reply

@007steveb16 wrote:

Using FireFox here.

No problems printing labels last night using Firefox version 17.0

Message 5 of 32
latest reply

They have been printing through IE.
Photobucket
Message 6 of 32
latest reply

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

@007steveb16 wrote:

Using FireFox here.

No problems printing labels last night using Firefox version 17.0

Odd...error pages galore for me. Happening to more than one attempted labels.

Message 7 of 32
latest reply

Wow...day 4 now with this issue.

Getting the, "This page was interrupted", error page when trying to get to the print label screen.

3 voided labels...I don't even wanna try anymore...

I don't want to hear, "use another browser"....I want this fixed within FireFox!

Am I the only one dealing with this right now?

Message 8 of 32
latest reply

You are not alone.  I have been unable to print labels since October 17th.  No browsers work for me.  I usually use Firefox, and have tried different versions - nothing.  I don't know what the fix is, or if there is one.  I am waiting for lots of refunds from Canada Post, and am not in a hurry to try PayPal labels again.  Even trying to print directly from PayPal without going through eBay is not working for me.

Message 9 of 32
latest reply

Oct 17th!!?? Ouch Smiley Sad

Everything was working fine for me up until Thursday.

There was a Firefox update on Thursday....

Anyways, I just got of the phone with PayPal and this is a known problem right now with a lot of accounts. Not all, but a lot. The 2 suggestions by the CS rep were of course, change browser Smiley Frustrated.....and the other was, update Java.

When I asked her about the prognosis on the fix time frame she said by the 18th Smiley Surprised...Smiley Indifferent...Smiley Mad

Message 10 of 32
latest reply

@maggiebvintage2010 wrote:

I am waiting for lots of refunds from Canada Post

Hopefully, if they get more complaints like yours and will be obligated to refund money, they will start to work seriously on the issue.

I am printing now exclusively from IE, which I hate. I wish to use Firefox, like before.

Message 11 of 32
latest reply

Well there are always reasons to cancel a shipping label, and refunds always take time, so don't hold your breath waiting for an serious work on this printing issue.  I use a Mac, so IE is not an option - Apple quit supporting IE in 2003.

Message 12 of 32
latest reply

Printing a label on Firefox has been problem free for a couple of days now....at least that's the way it has been for me.

Message 13 of 32
latest reply

Big problems. I tried all morning to get PayPal labels to work and finally gave up. I don't think it is my browser. I keep getting a msg that PayPal shipping is not available when I try to pay and print..

Is there an alternative?

Message 14 of 32
latest reply

I printed two on Explorer this afternoon. The first went well. The second took forever for the print page to appear. I was just about to do back into PayPal to try for a reprint when it appeared. It did work but took at least a minute or more to show up.

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 15 of 32
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

Printing a label on Firefox has been problem free for a couple of days now....at least that's the way it has been for me.

But, were you having problems with Firefox previous to this?

The CS rep confirmed that not all Firefox users were having problems.

Message 16 of 32
latest reply

@julieo459 wrote:

Big problems. I tried all morning to get PayPal labels to work and finally gave up. I don't think it is my browser. I keep getting a msg that PayPal shipping is not available when I try to pay and print..

Is there an alternative?

What browser were you using though?

I was using Firefox, switched to Chrome for the past week and everything works fine.

Have you called PayPal CS?

Message 17 of 32
latest reply

I was having the same issue with the firefox, one work around temporarily is to process like printing, go into paypal in a 2nd window. open it and find the transaction you were printing which should be first on the list, click reprint - worked every time.

Message 18 of 32
latest reply

@007steveb16 wrote:

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

But, were you having problems with Firefox previous to this?

The CS rep confirmed that not all Firefox users were having problems.

Yes, I was having problems last week. It would keep saying that the label was being processed but other than the little things going round and round, nothing happened.

Message 19 of 32
latest reply

@julieo459 wrote:

Is there an alternative?

What stage are you getting the message at? Which shipping service were you trying to use...tracked packet?

Was it an international buyer? Usually when I've gotten that message there is a problem with the address and when I adjust the address, the label prints.

For example...taking out the province/state field on international addresses seems to help and it is not necessary to have that printed on the label for most countries.

Message 20 of 32
latest reply