Light Packet question about contents

I should know this after all these years of shipping items but having a seniors moment here! Can't remember if I can ship non-paper goods overseas using light packet? I do know the thickness has to be under 2cms.

Its been a while since I had to ship anything not made of paper Internationally (Australia). Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vintagenorth:Yes you can ship non-paper items by light packet Internationally. I ship fabric that way, flat lace etc. As long as it is 2 cm or

under. It is just letter mail that is documents only because there are no contents shown on the label.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Vintagenorth:Yes you can ship non-paper items by light packet Internationally. I ship fabric that way, flat lace etc. As long as it is 2 cm or

under. It is just letter mail that is documents only because there are no contents shown on the label.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks triber! I totally blanked out, had to go out and for some reason I thought I had to send it Small Pkt - which I did and of course it cost me extra. Then when I got home last evening I started to think about the transaction but its been a while since I sold any fabric items. Oh well, it was right on the 2cm thickness anyway so maybe for the best.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply