Link?

Does anyone have a link to eBay's listing policies? I try and search for it but it seems IMPOSSIBLE to find anything about what you can and cannot list. I need to check about gift cards. Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Link?

They sure don't make it easy to find that's for sure, but I'm sure someone here can steer you in the right direction.

Just be careful if you resort to calling eBay customer service and asking about there rules and policies because

A) if they can find there own policies (surprise)  it will probably be the .com policies which are different then .ca in many instances.

B) if they can't find there own policies and there brain (the computer) doesn't tell them what to say they will make up there own policies.

C) as a final note its not worth waiting on hold just to be lied to or mislead. Forums is the way to go. The people here are great and are much more informative.

Sorry I couldn't provide the link 😞

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Link?

Also, I have sold gift cards in the past.

I believe your allowed to sell them with a few guidelines such as

listing a limited amount of gift cards at one time, limit on how much the value of the card can be, and last I think you must physically send them the gift card in the mail vs sending the code via email.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Link?

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/gift.html

(click on customer support and type in 'selling gift cards')

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Link?

Thank you all 🙂

Message 5 of 5
latest reply