Links to 2017 Postal Price Fanfolds with new Light Packet Rates

After a lot of searching I found the new Postal Price Fan Folds for 2017. The first link has links to Canada, USA and International Fan Fold sheets

https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/prices/default-e.asp

The next three links are to the individual Fan Folds - in case you want to by-pass the link above. Hope these work for you. They have the new Light Packet Rates that just went into effect

https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/prices/Canada.pdf

https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/prices/US.pdf

https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/prices/International.pdf

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Thanks for this!  I like putting these in my shipping binder, and every year, after Canada Post's usual site re-arrangement, I have to go hunting for these all over again.  You've just save me a lot of frustration, thank you! 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Oh, just one thing to note, for anyone printing these -- page 2 of each is the French version, so if you don't need the chart in both languages and want to save paper and ink, just print out page 1 of each fanfold.  Woman Happy

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am more interested in the PayPal Shipping Rates.  Anyone knew?

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

What do you mean by that?  PayPal itself does not ship, they're not a service.  If you print just from PP you will no longer be getting the eBay-sale discount.  That means you will pay the full postal rate if you don't go through eBay first.  

This link explains it better than I can, 

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Canada-Post-Shipping-Labels-Announcement/m-p/363174

"If you print your labels directly from within PayPal, ~  you won’t benefit from eBay’s discounted rates on Canada Post services.

If you print your shipping labels by going to eBay first, ~ you’ll be redirected to PayPal, where you ~ continue to benefit from eBay’s negotiated Canada Post rates, which include 18% off Expedited Parcel within Canada, and 15% off Expedited Parcel and Tracked packet USA."

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@i.am.vivian wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What do you mean by that?  PayPal itself does not ship, they're not a service.  If you print just from PP you will no longer be getting the eBay-sale discount.  That means you will pay the full postal rate if you don't go through eBay first.  

This link explains it better than I can, 

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Canada-Post-Shipping-Labels-Announcement/m-p/363174

"If you print your labels directly from within PayPal, ~  you won’t benefit from eBay’s discounted rates on Canada Post services.

If you print your shipping labels by going to eBay first, ~ you’ll be redirected to PayPal, where you ~ continue to benefit from eBay’s negotiated Canada Post rates, which include 18% off Expedited Parcel within Canada, and 15% off Expedited Parcel and Tracked packet USA."

The Postal Rates that are being referred to in this thread  (Letter Mail and Light Packet) do NOT get a discount through Paypal, so prices will be the same as what is shown in the linked Fanfold documents.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@around_again_records wrote:
The Postal Rates that are being referred to in this thread  (Letter Mail and Light Packet) do NOT get a discount through Paypal, so prices will be the same as what is shown in the linked Fanfold documents.

Right.  But they're not "PayPal Shipping Rates", they're Canada Post's regular rates.  PayPal doesn't have their own shipping rates.  Or do they?  

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

If anyone is still interested in the chart I made last year, I'll be making a 2017 one around the end of the week and posting it under this thread 🙂 I won't be able to do it sooner due to work obligations (my real-life work is not in front of a computer so I'll have to make it on my days-off later).
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Would you consider posting it in a separate message all its own so it will be easier to find quicky?  Who knows, maybe even get pinned to the top somewhere for easy access.  (?)

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

I am more interested in the PayPal Shipping Rates.  Anyone know?

Light packet and small packet are the same as Canada Post -- those services never had discounts through PayPal.

Light packet has 2cm maximum thickness. No thickness restriction for Small Packet, but total  dimensions (L+W+D) must not be greater than 90cm.

USA (2017)

000-200g ..  6.84  Light Packet

201-300g ..  8.60  Light Packet
000-250g ..  8.61  Small Packet (Air)

251-500g .. 11.29 Small Packet (Air)
301-500g .. 11.75 Light Packet

501g-1kg .. 16.82 Small Packet (Air)

Rest of the World (2017)

Small Packet (air)  is divided into 10 rate zones -- + UK zone 2 rate shown.

000-200g .. 10.10 .. Light Packet
000-250g .. 10.27+ . Small packet (air)

201-300g .. 11.50 .. Light Packet
251-500g .. 19.75+ . Small packet (air)
301-500g .. 21.00 .. Light Packet

500g-1kg .. 38.72+ . Small packet (air)

1.0-1.5kg .. 48.46+ . Small packet (air)

1.5-2.0kg .. 58.20+ . Small packet (air)

-..-

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Yes please

Message 11 of 11
latest reply