Listing Migration Tool - please help!

Hi Everyone, so I've decided to move my listings to .com

once I've pushed 130 drafts to .com using Listing Migration Tool, I logged in in my account under .com and stupidly deleted all the 130 drafts, because my computer froze on me so I've decided to re-start the whole process fresh tomorrow. 

How I can recreate them again, it gives me no option. please help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@oh-canada wrote:

Hi Everyone, so I've decided to move my listings to .com

once I've pushed 130 drafts to .com using Listing Migration Tool, I logged in in my account under .com and stupidly deleted all the 130 drafts, because my computer froze on me so I've decided to re-start the whole process fresh tomorrow. 

How I can recreate them again, it gives me no option. please help.

First of all I have not used the migration tool so I can't say this will work for sure. I did watch the webinar and one solution that was given for people to who need to use the tool on two different ID's was to clear your browser cache, cookies etc. They recommended this because after use the migration tool kept seeing the initial ID and not the new one. So I am thinking it should work in this case as well, certainly worth a try. That way it will be as if you are using the tool for the first time and it should see those listings as not having had drafts made. If that doesn't work I would try using a different browser. Good luck.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you, I've treed to clean cash and everything, but not working, will try to call eBay support to see what they can do. Is enyone there having the same problem?  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply